Ingredients 1/2 cup Oats – (powdered)1/2 tsp Baking powder1 Banana – medium sized2 tbsp Nutella1 tbsp Oil2 tbsp Milk1/4 cup Chocolate chips(dark and semi-sweet) or according to your requirement.
- You can use microwave safe coffee/tea mugs or even ramekins.
- You can grease them with butter if youlike to remove it from the mug and eat.
- Generally, I directly eat from the mug with a spoon, so I dont grease it.
- Take a mixing bowl and place the banana in it.
- Mash the banana with a fork.
- Add the nutella and mix it.
- Pour the oil.
Pour the milk and mix it well.
In a cup, combine the powdered oats and baking powder.
Pour the oats mixture in the liquid mixture and mix well with a spoon.
Pour this cake batter in the mug.
Microwave this at 100% power for a minute.
If you feel it is still very liquid, you can do so for another 20 sec.
Serve when it cools down.
At the same time, cooking time may vary in each microwave, so feel free to experiment the time your microwave may require to cook the cake.