Dates sago no-sugar pudding is a healthy and delicious dessert that can be enjoyed guilt-free. Made with sago pearls, dates, and coconut milk, this dessert is naturally sweet and free from added sugars. Sago is a good source of carbohydrates and is low in fat, while dates are high in fiber and antioxidants. The combination of these ingredients makes for a creamy and satisfying pudding that can be enjoyed by all.
- 1 cup sago pearls
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- Chopped nuts for garnish
- Rinse sago pearls under running water and soak them in water for 2 hours.
- In a blender, blend the pitted dates with 1/2 cup water until smooth.
- In a pot, bring the coconut milk to a boil and add the soaked sago pearls. Cook for 10-12 minutes or until the sago pearls are translucent and soft.
- Add the blended dates and cardamom powder to the pot and stir well. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove the pot from the heat and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Transfer the pudding to serving bowls and garnish with chopped nuts.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
This dates sago no-sugar pudding recipe is a simple and healthy way to satisfy your sweet tooth. It’s a great alternative to traditional sugary desserts and is perfect for those who are looking for healthier dessert options. The combination of sago pearls, dates, and coconut milk creates a creamy and flavorful pudding that is sure to please. Plus, it’s easy to make and can be prepared in advance, making it a great option for dinner parties or family gatherings. So, give this recipe a try and indulge in a guilt-free dessert!