Baking is a fun and interactive activity that can be enjoyed by both kids and adults alike. These easy and healthy M&M cookies are a great way to get kids involved in the kitchen while also providing them with a nutritious treat. Made with whole wheat flour, almond butter, and honey, these cookies are packed with fiber, protein, and healthy fats. The colorful M&M’s add a fun and festive touch that kids will love.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup M&M’s
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat together the almond butter, honey, egg, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and stir until well combined.
- Fold in the M&M’s.
- Drop spoonfuls of the cookie dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are lightly golden.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
These easy and healthy M&M cookies are a great way to introduce kids to the joys of baking while also providing them with a nutritious treat. The use of whole wheat flour, almond butter, and honey make these cookies a healthier alternative to traditional cookies. The addition of colorful M&M’s makes them fun and festive, making them the perfect treat for a party or special occasion.