This eggless vanilla cake using condensed milk is a perfect dessert for those who are looking for a tasty treat but don’t consume eggs. It’s made with simple ingredients that are readily available in your pantry and is easy to make. The addition of condensed milk adds a delicious sweetness and gives the cake a soft, moist texture that is sure to impress. This recipe is perfect for those who are new to baking or looking for a quick dessert to satisfy their sweet tooth.
Eggless Vanilla Cake using Condensed Milk Recipe:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and prepare a cake pan by greasing it with butter or non-stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set it aside.
- In another bowl, cream the butter until it becomes light and fluffy. Add condensed milk and vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture, alternating with milk. Stir until the batter is smooth and well combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Once done, take the cake out of the oven and let it cool in the pan for 5-10 minutes.
- Then, remove the cake from the pan and place it on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Slice and serve!
This eggless vanilla cake using condensed milk is a simple yet delicious dessert that you can enjoy anytime. It’s moist, fluffy, and has a perfect balance of sweetness that is sure to impress your taste buds. This recipe is perfect for those who don’t consume eggs and are looking for a sweet treat. You can add some frosting or glaze on top to make it even more delicious. Try it out and indulge in a delightful cake that will leave you wanting more.