Garlic Bread Pizza Hut Style is a popular appetizer that is easy to make at home. This garlic bread is made with a soft, buttery crust that is infused with garlic flavor and topped with melted mozzarella cheese. It’s perfect for serving at parties, game nights or as a side dish to your favorite pasta dish. You can customize the toppings to your liking, making it a versatile dish that everyone will enjoy.
- 1 loaf of French bread
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Slice the French bread in half lengthwise and place it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the softened butter, minced garlic, Parmesan cheese, salt, and black pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Spread the butter mixture over the sliced French bread.
- Top the bread with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake the bread for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove the bread from the oven and sprinkle with fresh parsley.
- Cut the bread into slices and serve warm.
Garlic Bread Pizza Hut Style is a delicious and easy-to-make appetizer that everyone will enjoy. The combination of buttery garlic bread and melted mozzarella cheese is hard to resist. You can also experiment with different toppings, such as pepperoni, mushrooms, or onions, to create your own unique version of this classic dish. So, the next time you’re craving some garlic bread, give this recipe a try and enjoy the taste of Pizza Hut style garlic bread in the comfort of your own home.